Friday, January 2, 2009

Coupons, coupons, coupons!!!

If you have not yet subscribed to your local newspaper, now is a perfect time! This coming Sunday, there will be 5, yes FIVE, coupons inserts! I did a quick count and came up with $385.48 worth of coupons, and that doesn't include the value if your store doubles some coupons! I will definitely be picking up some extra copies of the paper this week!

Also, if you like to print coupons, you can visit www.coupons.com for all the new coupons!


3 comments:

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'm so behind with everything with this holiday rush and I haven't even had a chance to look at ads or coupons.

What a great surprise!

The Grier Family said...

I bought a Sunday paper from Wal-mart about a week ago and NO COUPONS! Do they not have them every week?

wannabefree said...

I don't know if you ever got your question answered but....there are rarely coupons in the Sunday paper that is a holiday weekend. I guess they figure we are too busy to look at them?????

HTH