Thursday, November 13, 2008

CVS... A little obsessed this week...

Yesterday, I went to CVS on my lunch break. There's a store a couple of minutes from my work. I know, I know. But we were almost out of toothpaste, and I didn't want to pay for it! And, we were completely out of laundry detergent. I still didn't get the Crest ProHealth toothpaste, but I got some other notable deals.
  • 3 Listerine Agent Cool Blue Mouth Washes: Reg. $5.89 x 3 = $17.67, on sale for $3.99 x 3 = $11.97 - 3 coupons @ $3 = $8.97 earns $9 ECB = FREE
  • Wisk Laundry Detergent: Reg. $8.49, on sale for $3.99
  • 2 Colgate Toothpastes: Reg. $2.79 x 2 = $5.58, on sale BOGO for $2.29 (I also had a coupon, but I forgot it!)
Regular price: $31.74
Less sales and coupons: $15.25
Paid with ECBs: $8.59
OOP $7.63 + earned $9 ECB

I went to Hueytown this week since it's only a few minutes away. I might try that again, since Publix, CVS, and Walgreens are all on the same corner! I would be pretty convenient to get a lot of my shopping done on my lunch break! Plus I love showing the girls I work with how to get great deals.

No comments: