Thursday, November 13, 2008

Here is the recipe for the pizza casserole. My sister made the recipe and called to tell me how delicious it was. I tried for myself last night, and she was right!

Pizza Casserole (my version)

1 lb. ground beef
1/2 onion
2 cloves garlic
2 cups egg noodles
16-24 oz. pizza sauce (depending on how much sauce you like)
4 tbsp. milk
1 cup sliced pepperoni
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 350. Boil noodles in water until al dente. Drain and add to casserole dish. Cook ground beef with onion and garlic until brown. Drain and combine with noodles. Add pizza sauce, milk, and slices of pepperoni. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Cover with mozzarella, and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. You can add pizza toppings of your choice (i.e. black olives, pineapple chunks).

Here is the picture from my sister, Christina.
Thanks Chrissie!

No comments: