Thursday, November 13, 2008

A little tool that might help you!

My newest find is a coupon database website. Since I've really started couponing, I've kept a spreadsheet of all the coupons in my coupon binder. I go through every week and add the coupons from Sunday's paper, along with any other coupons I might have accumulated. I include the item, the coupon amount, the expiration date, and the location. Each week I sort it by expiration date and delete any coupons that may have expired. Then I sort it alphabetically. It just takes a few minutes, but sometimes there are coupons that I don't know about (for example, online coupons).

Well, no worries! Hot Coupon World has already done all the work! All you have to do is type in the item or brand that you looking for and viola! It's as easy as that!!!

I posted this especially for Trenity, Kristi, and Sonya!!! They are my newest blog readers who are looking for great deals!!

No comments: