Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cards and Pictures

Let me start by saying I love designing cards and invitations. Somehow, this year the holidays managed to sneak up on me a little. You would think that after 26 years, I would have figured out that Christmas is always December 25th... I do have many things I can blame it on this year (being the mommy of a toddler, working full time, being in school, actively holding leadership positions in our church, amidst other things). That being said, I didn't even think about scheduling our Christmas pictures until December 3rd. Luckily for me, I found an awesome photographer who was able to take our pictures on very short notice. I was completely awed by her work! Then, thanks to my blog friend, Trina, at Fabulously Frugalicious, I discovered Amber at Announcing You. Amber will make custom photo cards for you for $15! You simply send her the pictures you want to use and viola. She will email you back the file with your card! Then you can simply upload to your favorite printing site and you're done! I used winkflash to print mine this year. I like our cards in 5" x 7" because I frame them in Christmas frames to put out each year. Their 5" x 7" prints are only $0.25 each, plus the shipping costs are very low. Their 4" x 6" prints are only $0.08 each! I will be using them again in the future!

Hopefully, our cards will be in the mail tomorrow!!! Here is a sneak peak of what they'll look like.


Faith, at Walk With Me by Faith, is hosting a Christmas card carousel for bloggers to share their Christmas cards with others. You should check it out!

13 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your Christmas card! Too Cute! Thanks for sharing and have a very Merry Christmas!

Faith said...

Oh, it's absolutely gorgeous!! I love the design and the pics of your family are precious!

Thanks so much for joining in! Merry Christmas to you =)

Jill said...

Beautiful family and love the card!

Merry Christmas!

Becky said...

Your card is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

Your card is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Your card is very pretty. I love the colors.

The Graham Bunch said...

How cute. I love it....

The Graham Bunch said...

I love it...it is sooo cute!

The Graham Bunch said...

how cute, I LOVE it!!!

Mulchy Mama said...

What a cute card and beautiful family! Love your blog design too! :)
Merry Christmas!

Jessica said...

I love your cards. Such cute colors!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Trina said...

WOW! She did a GREAT job on your card. I love it!

So glad my "method" worked for you too :) Yay for Amber and Winkflash! LOL

I hope you get to use Haley as a photog in the Spring!

Jenna said...

So a gorgeous card for a beautiful family!! Thanks for sharing - Merry Christmas!