Some ways to save money at CVS this week:
- A coupon for $5 off $15 purchase will print on the bottom of your receipt if you shop in the next 3 days. The coupon expires 12/4/08, so hurry!
- If you shop CVS online, you can save $25 on a $50 purchase, plus shipping is free!!! It will automatically deduct $10 from your order when you sign into your CVS online account. Save an additional $10 when you use your Mastercard to pay. Remember to type the code: MASTERCARD in as a coupon code. Take an additional $5 off when by using the code: MEDICARE. You will also earn triple the extra care bucks for your purchase!
- Progresso soups are BOGO.
- Degree deodorant is $1.99 this week and earns $1 ECB during the month of December.
- Pantene is $3.49 this week and earns $1 ECB. Use the $1 coupon from last month's P&G insert, making it $1.49.
Some ways to save money at Walgreens this week:
- If you sign up to receive emails from Walgreens, you should have received a $5 off $25 purchase coupon that is good for today and tomorrow only. Since I've signed up, they've emailed me one every 2-3 weeks. This is great for combining with your deals!
Some ways to save money at Publix this week:
- The mystery item you get for $0.01 today is a supreme pizza. Only a penny!
- Publix also accepts competitor coupons, so the $5 off $25 Walgreens coupon is a great way to save some money today!