Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Tag!

The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Fill out the questions below
3. Tag 5-7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag. Have FUN!!

1.Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I'm gonna have to go with Eggnog. I just finished an Eggnog MilkQuake from Krystal's and it was yummy!

2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa doesn't wrap. But mommy does!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Usually clear, but some people can definitely pull off the colored lights

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Not real mistletoe...

5. When do you put your decorations up? Thanksgiving weekend

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? My mom's dressing is absolutely wonderful!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child: Getting together at my grandmother's house with all my family; I also remember having so much fun drinking hot chocolate in the car and riding around to look at Christmas lights, all the while, singing Christmas carols.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was in third grade, and I brought the letter I got in the mail from Santa to school. I showed it to a girl in my class, and she laughed at me and told me Santa wasn't real. I was so devastated!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes. We always open our pajamas on Christmas Eve.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? In the kitchen, I have tons of snowman decor (cookie jar, plates, candles, etc.); in the living room, I

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I'm indifferent. I think it's pretty, but I don't like cold weather...

12. Can you ice skate? Actually, yes. I took ice skating lesson in junior high.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Mall Madness game and 90210 barbies

14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Focusing on my Savior, spending time with family, making sure other people have the things they need

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Aunt Jenny's Banana Pudding or Chrissie's Potato Candy or Grandmother's Strawberry balls

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting to see all the family

17. What tops your tree? A tree topper

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? It's so cliche, but giving because I love seeing the excitement of others

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O, Holy Night (Celine's version) and Mary Did You Know

20. Candy​ Canes​!​ Yuck or Yum? I like the flavored ones.

21. What do you want for Christmas? Well, I'm getting a new laptop, and that is what I want!

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas Party? Yes, like 15 annual Christmas parties!

23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs? I wear my PJs when I'm home, but dress up when I head to Mom's.

24. Do you own a santa hat? Yes

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? Christmas Day is usually spent at home first and then at my mom's house.

This was fun! If you want to copy it, go right ahead. I would love to see your answers!

No comments: