Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cheese Lover's Tuna Casserole -- My Version

This recipe was so quick and easy. From start to table, it took about 30 minutes.

1 cup elbow macaroni
2 cans of tuna (6 oz.)
1 can cream of mushroom soup (10.5 oz.)
Shredded cheese (I used about 8 oz. total)
Croutons (I used ceasar flavored)

Preheat oven to 350. Boil the macaroni about 10 minutes or until al dente. Combine cooked macaroni, drained tuna, mushroom soup, and about 4 oz. of shredded cheese in a 9" x 13" dish. Cover with shredded cheese and top with croutons. Bake for 15 minutes.

This was so easy! DH and I loved it! I will definitely be making this again.

1 comment:

Trina said...

My hubs hates tuna. But I might like this. I used to eat tuna salad all the time!

As for the Whosoever Girls, they have a small group that meets on Sunday night. It's geared toward younger single girls. The Basement itself is every Tuesday night and it's for everyone :) Let me know when you come and I can try to meet you!