Cheesy Chicken Pot Biscuit Cups
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits (I used Merico's Butter-Me-Nots)
- 1 can of chicken (9 oz.)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup of shredded cheddar
- 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning
Instead of steamed carrots, I made carrots au gratin. It was a new recipe also, and delicious!
Carrots Au Gratin
- 2 cups fresh carrots, diced
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. onion salt
- 8 round butter crackers
- 1/2 cups of shredded cheese
- dash of black pepper
Cost of Chicken Cups: $3.72, made 10 cups (5 servings) = $0.74 per serving
Cost of Carrots: $0.68, made 4 servings = $0.17 per serving.
That comes out to $0.91 per serving total. Not a bad dinner for under a buck!
*** Note: This is my plate. DH had double this amount, so his actually cost $1.82! He eats two servings...