Thursday, October 23, 2008

Costume Designers!

So, DH sent me out to look for the remaining things we needed for Jaxson's costume. Here's what I've spent thus far on the homemade Spongebob costume:
  • Foam Squares 2 @ $2.99 = $5.98
  • Chenille Pipe Cleaner = $0.62
  • Pack of Styrofoam balls = $3.48
  • White opaque paint = $1.67
  • Black paint = $.97
  • Blue paint = $.97
  • 6 sheets of felt @ $.32 = 1.92
  • black shoes = $2.48
grand total = $18.09

Things we already had at home: yellow spray paint, elastic, green craft paint, craft glue, Sharpie marker, black ribbon, brown pants, a white shirt, and socks

Also, Jaxson will now have a pair of black dress shoes, so that was $2.48 well spent. We also have a bag of Styrofoam balls and a pack of black pipe cleaner left since we only needed one of each. If anyone has any good ideas for their use, please let me know! I didn't get a chance to take any pictures yet, but I promise I'll post some soon!

No comments: