Monday, October 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Each week Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie hosts Menu Plan Monday. I'm new to this, but hopefully, you can get some great ideas to use when planning your weekly menu!




Here is our menu plan for the dinner this week:

Sunday: ate with family
Monday: Grilled Pork Chops with Bacon-Cheese Swirled Potatoes and Steamed Veggies
Tuesday: Reuben Casserole
Wednesday: Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry with fried rice
Thursday: BBQ Taco Bake (recipe courtesy of my friend Rhonda)
Friday: Pizza and Buffalo Fries
Saturday: Parties galore!

I also made a batch of Chex Muddy Buddies Mix for a baby shower we're throwing for a girl at work. YUM!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I used to meal plan before I had Logan and it really helped! Your blog has inspired me to get back on the money saving/organization train! I really love this blog Lisa!

Trina said...

I have not been brave enough to actually plan a menu yet. LOL Not sure what that is all about, but for some reason it overwhelms me!